We are an exciting and well-funded startup on the lookout for ambitious Lead Designers to help us build awesome products. Based in a buzzing office space at the heart of London’s tech community (right by Old Street Tube Station), we are looking for exceptionally talented digitally minded creative people to come share in our exciting journey. We are a small team with big ideas tackling real world problems in very creative ways. Our goal is to build beautiful and disruptive products our users will love.
Here’s a bit more about us:
- Founded by entrepreneurs with a very successful track record in the internet and mobile industries who are hungry to deliver some really exciting and innovative products.
- Culture is very important to us and with your help we will be shaping an environment that everyone loves to be a part of.
- We are focused on building beautiful products, but we also have the knowledge and experience to create commercially viable ones.
We're looking for a talented and experienced UX/UI designer to help lead the creation of new digital products as well as evolve and improve our existing flagship print-on-demand technologies, whilst keeping a customer centred approach to ensure a fantastic experience. You will:
- Manage the full lifecycle from brief to design to development
- Be working across the full spectrum that Kite has to offer including designing new products and tools for our Mobile SDK, Data & Analytics platform and web and kiosk print shop solutions
- Work in a collaborative fast paced team with a passion to create beautiful products
- Be able to design products with customer needs at the heart of the experience
- Understand the product in great depth and own the planning & design phase for new features
- Help evolve the Kite brand
- 3+ years in digital UX/UI visual design experience across multiple platforms
- Be proficient in cross platform interaction design and prototyping (Native mobile apps & responsive web design)
- Is a passionate Designer, fluent in digital, print, mobile apps and branding
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
- Can simplify complex interaction problems and champion a user centered design methodology
- Has a genuine passion for interface design and interaction with a strong attention to detail
- Have great communication skills with teams and clients alike
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working at fast paced start-up’s
- Knowledge of the print industry
- Have worked within scrum and agile methodologies
- Digital agency background
Any submissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org